Ten Commandments of Self-esteem
- Thou shalt not consort with people who make thee feel bad about thyself.
- Thou shalt cease trying to make sense out of crazy behavior.
- Thou shalt not keep company with those more dysfunctional than thyself.
- Trust thy body all the days of thy life (thy mind doth fornicate with thee).
- Thou has permission at all times to say "NO," to change thy mind, and to express thy true feelings.
- What is not right for thee is also not right for thy brethren.
- Thou shalt not give beyond thine own capacity.
- What thy brethren think of thee mattereth naught.
- Wherever thou art, therein also is the party.
- Thou shalt sing thine own praises all the days of thy life.